OMBRE POWDER FUNDAMENTALS
Are you looking for a change in career? or are you currently a PMU artist struggling to get on your PMU feet? or maybe you are currently performing other techniques and looking to learn the art of Ombre powder brows?
Whatever your situation may be, we are here.
Robin has been performing Semi-Permanent procedures since 2015. She is 12X Certified in all aspects of PMU, and has extensive knowledge to share with you! Our Ombre Shading Course is 2 days long, and covers EVERYTHING. To see a full list of all that is covered over the 2 days please see below. Each class has ONLY 2 students to ensure that you are getting the time and attention you need to be successful at Ombre Powder Eyebrows. All students receive support after the course that has no time limit through our exclusive Whatsapp Chat group.
Ombre Shading for Beginners – 2 x 1 Training – $3500.00 + G.S.T
This course is designed for individuals who have no prior PMU or Ombre Shading Training. This is 2 day training, and will run from the hours of 10am - 6pm. Lunch and light snacks will be provided.
· Student will receive an Extensive Kit including Device
· Sanitary Procedures & Studio Set Up will be covered
· Client forms / Initial Consult will be looked at in detail
· Who IS & is NOT suitable for a Cosmetic Tattoo will be discussed
· Skin Anatomy will be discussed in detail
· Student will learn about different Face Shapes & what Brow Shape is most flattering
· Extensive Color Theory will be covered
· How to execute Colour Corrections & when they are necessary
· Different Needles Sizes will be discussed
· Different Device Speeds & why they are important will be discussed
· Brow Mapping & Shaping will be demonstrated
· Hands on Practice on latex & Banana
· Proper Depth & Angles will be Demonstrated & Practiced
· How to achieve even shading for better Color Retention
· Retention Issues will be discussed
· Hands on live Model Session will be executed
· Sterilization post Procedure will be demonstrated & discussed
· Aftercare will be discussed & provided
· Before &After Photos will be demonstrated & edited in front of the Student
· Student is required to perform Live Model Touch-Up 6-8 weeks later
· Student will shadow instructor for a live Ombre Shading
· A Certificate of Completion will be given at the end of day 3
· Continuous Support after Class will be provided to the Student
What's Included in the Kit?
Student Kits include the following:
- RYCT Device
- RYCT Manual
- 10 Tattoo Needles
- 10 Clip cord Sleeves
- DR. Numb
- Robins 4 Favourite Tina Davies Pigments
- Eyebrow Scissors
- Stainless Steel Ink Cup Tray
- Stainless Steel Kidney Dish
-20 Ink Cups
-10 Sponge Rings
- 3 Tinkle Eyebrow Shaping Razors
- 10 Sticky Rulers
- Eyebrow Mapping String
- Skin Marker
- Practice Skins
- 20 Microfiber Brushes
- 20 Eyebrow Brushes
- 20 swabs
-2 Face Masks
- Plastic Numbing Wrap
- 10 A&D Aftercare
All Students will receive a special FREE gift from HYVE BEAUTY & exclusive discount Code!
Not into a small group setting? one on one courses can be booked for a fee of $5500.00 and have flexible availability. Feel free to contact us directly if you feel this is a better option for you.
* All Students are required to be Blood Borne Pathogen Certified before signing up for any listed Course. A $500.00 Non Refundable Deposit is required at time of booking to secure your Training Dates, and the remaining cost is due 7 days prior to the 1st scheduled Training Date. Any cancellations or transfer of training dates after final payment is made, will result in a additional $500.00 fee. There are no payment plans available at this time, and deposits are non transferable. Credit Card, Cash & E-Transfer are available forms of payment.
Interested? Please contact us directly for available training dates or additional questions through the button below, and we will get back to you ASAP!